Adobe have joined together with MAD Week presented by B&T to give the unique opportunity to strengthen digital knowledge and the best ways to use digital to keep your company ahead of the competition.
Whether you are an existing Adobe customer or embarking on a significant digital transformation, the Adobe Digital Marketing Symposium will equip you with valuable insights, tools and techniques to learn how to create, measure and maximise digital experiences to build brand loyalty and capture new customers.
Featuring top speakers from Telstra, Seek, U.S. Bank and Fairfax NZ, and with over 500 of Australia’s top digital marketing professionals attending, you will have the chance to learn the very latest approaches and best practices for optimising multi-channel analytics, site conversion, audience segmentation and advertising, and web experience management. Symposium also provides digital and marketing leaders the opportunity to learn about best practices in building future proof digital marketing organisations.
Adobe Digital Marketing Symposium will help you understand how to:
- Analyse your marketing and advertising results to gain a competitive edge
- Incorporate best practices in social media marketing into your specific business
- Expand your marketing reach through mobile channels
- Provide your customers with a positive and engaging experience and increase customer acquisition
- Use the best technology today to help you increase ROI on your digital advertising spend
For more information or to register click here.
Other MAD Events can be viewed by visiting the Event Page