Have you purchased your tickets to MAD Week 2013 in July?
If the answer is not yet, act now before tickets sell out.
Still making up your mind? Here’s ten reasons why you should attend:
1. Get inspired: What happens when leading international and local thought leaders showcase some of the best innovations to come out of Australia this year? We start thinking bigger and better.
2. See a real Mad Man: Faris Yakob has been named one of the ten Modern Day Mad Men, hear from this guru on the future of communications exclusively at MAD Week.
3. Take time out to think: Attending one of our seven targeted events will leave you re-energized and excited about what you do.
4. Celebrate the future leaders: Recognise thirty of our brightest stars at the ’30 Under 30’ Awards. These are the young innovators driving the industry, so support these talented future stars.
5. Hear from THE industry leaders: The Inside Series is four bespoke half-day session based around what you do. We’re bringing together the industry’s foremost thought leaders including – Uwe Hook, Russel Howcroft, Ameer Youssef, John Batistich, Joe Cincotta, Kram, Jane Huxley and John Speers – the people at the forefront of pushing boundaries.
6. Get more from Content Marketing: Our session Content marketing, the pitfalls and how people can do it better, brings together a panel of experts to focus on their successes and failures, lessons learnt and how this vital discipline has evolved over the last few years.
7. Get your groove on: We are pitting the most talented people from all walks of the media, marketing, digital and creative industries against each other in a gladiatorial match-up in Battle of the Bands. This event will feature performances from our 5 finalists. So support these talented people today as this event has a limited amount of tickets left.
8. Change your perspective: Feeling dulled by the daily grind of executing campaign after campaign? We guarantee these sessions will motivate you to re-invent your marketing programs around the customer, not the campaign. Come away with actionable strategies for making this important shift.
9. Customise your MAD Week experience: Connect with attendees, build your own agenda and access exclusive conference content in the palm of your hand, via our mobile app! No more bulky conference agendas. (Although we do still have some awesome goodie bags)
10. Get face time: Our product experts, creative design gurus and deliverability pros will be available in the expo area during the week to answer your questions one-on-one, ready to address your toughest challenges.